1. Sign up to be a member of WriteLife. Once your account is created, you are able to begin the creation and submission process at your own pace.
2. Utilize WriteLife2GoTM, book creation software & word processor, or an approved word processor to produce your manuscript.
3. Submit your manuscript for screening. You may either submit online,or with the use of WriteLife2Go, or you may e-mail your manuscript directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. WriteLife Publishing Consultants will pre-screen all submissions for approval and will serve as your personal WriteLife contact to assist you through the publishing process. (Submission guidelines must be met for publishing consideration.)
4. Upon approval, your manuscript will be reviewed by professional editors. WriteLife requests that the author make the advised corrections. To quote Richard North Patterson, "Writing is rewriting. A writer must learn to deepen characters, trim writing, and intensify scenes. To fall in love with the first draft to the point where one cannot change it is to greatly enhance the prospects of never publishing."
This stage of the process generally takes a while. WriteLife wants to provide each author the highest quality publication. Your WriteLife Publishing Consultant will work with you through all the necessary revisions and will work with you to see that your book is marketable for its' intended audience.
5. Once the editing process is complete, you will receive an e-proof. We ask that you review your proof carefully; next stop... the printer.
6. After you approve your proof, we will submit your work for publishing. Please note that your book will be placed in queue and may take 2-4 weeks to receive the published version.
7. WriteLife will see to it that your book is registered into the International distribution chain and we will work with you to generate ideas as to how you may choose to market your book.